Education and Training
Master of Social Welfare (MSW) – Clinical Concentration, University of California at Los Angeles
Master of Arts in Psychology (MA) – Concentration in Organizational Behavior and Evaluation, Claremont Graduate University
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics – Pitzer College
- Post-Graduate Clinical Fellowship in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy at the Reiss-Davis Child Study Center. This two-year postgraduate training involved approximately 600 hours of seminar in psychodynamic therapy beyond what is required for a graduate degree.
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Level I: Training in Affect Dysregulation, Survival Defenses, and Traumatic Memory. This 80 hour training focused on somatic (body based) therapy for various types of trauma.
- Reiki Level I – Thea Nathan. Reiki is an energy healing modality
- Mindful Awareness Practice for Clinicians – Mindful Awareness
Research Center at UCLA. This training focused on the application of mindfulness in clinical contexts.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training – Suicide Prevention
Center at Didi Hirsch.
- Shiatsu – Yolanda Asher